Cultural project: “living for a week in a house – folklore museum…”
- During their stay, guests are invited to participate in this project specially designed to introduce them further to tradition and local customs. It includes the following activities:
- A tour to familiarize the guests with the “arch” type homes.
- Lighting of the wood oven, baking archangelic bread, local foods and preparing the tenants daily meals for both hommes.
- Familiarization with Rhodes’ aromatic plants and herbs from the home’s garden and creating cosmetics and ointments.
- The project takes place from 1/7 until 30/8 and for the completion of this project a minimum of seven nights is required.